THE Elves Faire
An Enchanting Festival For the Family, now in its 23rd Year
Saturday, November 9, 2019
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Linden Waldorf School
3201 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN 37215
Activities For Children and the Young At Heart
- Live music on our outdoor stage, including Joy Williams, David Mead, Birds of Chicago, Uncle Earl, Augustus Carroll, Linnae, Trina & Jennie, Phoebe Hunt, Joe Hazelwood, & more
- Angel Room, a special place for young children to shop
- Archery for older children
- Live global music and dance performances
- Elves' Den, featuring artisan handcrafts from all over
- Pockets the Elf, Auntie Autumn, King Winter, and other special guests
- Fairy's Cafe, featuring healthy and tasty food
- Beeswax candle rolling
- Jump rope winding for all ages
- Waldorf puppet shows
- Storytellers and stilt-walkers
- Face painting and henna
- Linden Seeds Store (our year-round Waldorf marketplace)
- Food trucks
- and much more!
Held rain or shine! Tickets are available here and will also be sold at the gate.
General admission is charged for ages 5 and up; under 5 admitted FREE.
Most activities $1 to $6. Questions? Email the elves at email@example.com.
Sneak a peek at Elves Faire 2018
To learn more about giving opportunities, please contact the Office of Development at
You may also mail your pledge to:
Office of Development
Linden Waldorf School
3201 Hillsboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37215
Nashville has returned to Phase 2 of the Roadmap for Reopening Nashville. Employees should continue to work from home. Our COVID-19 page contains more information.